Flask login with dash app

Hey Dash community wish that you’re fine

I Want to build a login page to my dash app , I wanna use Flask

If you have any ressources or some examples of login page with flask … please help !

Thank you :white_heart:

thank yoiu sooo much for your help But It doesnt work for me , I didnt understand

My project have this structure , I want the user to enter the username and password in the login page then can see the content ( sidebar + pages)

Hello, I did everything as it says here GitHub - AnnMarieW/dash-flask-login: An example multi-page Dash app with Flask-Login integration but the first time I run the program I get the following error

NotFound
werkzeug.exceptions.NotFound: 404 Not Found: The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

but when the page is refreshed, the error disappears and the application starts working. Stuck on this error for a few days, any advice would be greatly appreciated

welcome to the community @Sohibjon

I had a similar problem in that it didn’t start for me. I think it’s a problem with my Windows machine. What machine are you using?

1 Like

I tried both on windows and on Linux, but the error does not disappear. Is there a chat on any social networks where you can ask questions and discuss everything related to Dash?

Hi @Sohibjon
I am not aware of Chat rooms dedicated to general Dash questions. Many members in the Dash community use this Forum, so if they had an answer, it would probably appear here. If I hear of anything I’ll let you know.

the secret is revealed))

1 Like