Figure layer display problem

Hey everyone,

I recently started to use Dash to create a Dashboard and it is a really convenient tool ! I almost finished what I want to achieve hoewever I ran into a problem than I really don’t know how to solve and I did not find the solution on the Forum.

I created four radar plot on my dash but I do not know how to make them occupy the available space. Here is a screenshot of the svg.main-svg which occupy the space I want :

This is the space I want my figure to occupy, however the figure layer is way smaller :

I tried to change the width and height of the polarlayer class with an external css but it does not affect the figure at all. Is there a way to acually make the figure take the whole space within its container ?

Thank you very much !

Try setting the figure’s margins to zero, or close to zero. Something like: figure={'layout': {'margin': {'l': 0, 'r': 0, 'b': 0, 't': 0}}

All aspects of the graph are controlled through figure rather than CSS

Hey @chriddyp,

Thank you very much for the quick answer, its works just great. It is true that I did not try this as I thought we could use css for everything concerning display.

Anyway Dash is great thanks for that !