Error in choropleth map

I wanted to make a choropleth map as shown here: https://plot.ly/python/choropleth-maps/

however when I run any of the code in jupyter notebook, on a python 3.5 environment, I always gives me the error:

ImportError Traceback (most recent call last)
in
17 show_hover=True, centroid_marker={‘opacity’: 0},
18 asp=2.9, title=‘USA by Unemployment %’,
—> 19 legend_title=’% unemployed’
20 )
21 py.iplot(fig, filename=‘choropleth_full_usa’)

~\AppData\Local\conda\conda\envs\py3\lib\site-packages\plotly\figure_factory_county_choropleth.py in create_choropleth(fips, values, scope, binning_endpoints, colorscale, order, simplify_county, simplify_state, asp, show_hover, show_state_data, state_outline, county_outline, centroid_marker, round_legend_values, exponent_format, legend_title, **layout_options)
564 if not gp or not shapefile or not shapely:
565 raise ImportError(
–> 566 "geopandas, pyshp and shapely must be installed for this figure "
567 "factory.\n\nRun the following commands to install the correct "
568 “versions of the following modules:\n\n”

ImportError: geopandas, pyshp and shapely must be installed for this figure factory.

Run the following commands to install the correct versions of the following modules:

pip install geopandas==0.3.0
pip install pyshp==1.2.10
pip install shapely==1.6.3

If you are using Windows, follow this post to properly install geopandas and dependencies:http://geoffboeing.com/2014/09/using-geopandas-windows/

If you are using Anaconda, do not use PIP to install the packages above. Instead use conda to install them:

conda install plotly
conda install geopandas 

#Now I've run "conda install plotly" and "conda install geopandas" in the anaconda prompt (I'm on windows), #but I still get these errors. I even import the libraries 

import geopandas
import plotly
import plotly.plotly as py
import plotly.figure_factory as ff

import numpy as np
import pandas as pd

#and get no issue, but then when I run the code, 

df_sample = pd.read_csv('https://raw.githubusercontent.com/plotly/datasets/master/laucnty16.csv')
df_sample['State FIPS Code'] = df_sample['State FIPS Code'].apply(lambda x: str(x).zfill(2))
df_sample['County FIPS Code'] = df_sample['County FIPS Code'].apply(lambda x: str(x).zfill(3))
df_sample['FIPS'] = df_sample['State FIPS Code'] + df_sample['County FIPS Code']

colorscale = ["#f7fbff","#ebf3fb","#deebf7","#d2e3f3","#c6dbef","#b3d2e9","#9ecae1",
              "#85bcdb","#6baed6","#57a0ce","#4292c6","#3082be","#2171b5","#1361a9",
              "#08519c","#0b4083","#08306b"]
endpts = list(np.linspace(1, 12, len(colorscale) - 1))
fips = df_sample['FIPS'].tolist()
values = df_sample['Unemployment Rate (%)'].tolist()

fig = ff.create_choropleth(
    fips=fips, values=values, scope=['usa'],
    binning_endpoints=endpts, colorscale=colorscale,
    show_state_data=False,
    show_hover=True, centroid_marker={'opacity': 0},
    asp=2.9, title='USA by Unemployment %',
    legend_title='% unemployed'
)
py.iplot(fig, filename='choropleth_full_usa')

#bam. Error.