Dash trying to register components that don't exist anymore

Hello everyone,

In my dash app I used to have a html.Div() with id=‘data-values’ and I had a dash callback that wrote/read from/into its ‘children’ property. Then later I removed this div and replaced it with another one with a different id, and I altered all the corresponding callbacks. Meaning nowhere in my code does the id ‘data-values’ still occur. But occasionally my app will return the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 2292, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1815, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1718, in handle_user_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/_compat.py", line 35, in reraise
    raise value
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1813, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1799, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dash_auth/basic_auth.py", line 35, in wrap
    response = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dash/dash.py", line 948, in dispatch
    for component_registration in self.callback_map[target_id]['inputs']:
KeyError: 'data-values.children'

So it looks like for some reason the callback_map still contains my component ‘data-values’, even though I removed it a while ago. The app has of course been restarted numerous times since then. Is there some sort of dash or flask cache that needs to be manually cleared to make sure no old components show up in this callback_map?

Thank you in advance