Dash plotly doesnot work on Firefox Ubuntu

Hello everyone, I run hello world project on windows chrome, it runs ok. But when I run that project on firefox 60.0.1 on Ubuntu, it doesnot work. The page is empty and always in state loading. What should I do
Thank you so much

Could you share a screenshot of your browser console?

Dear @chridyp. Here it is. Because of the security reason, it doesn’t connect with internet. But I installed all necessary packages on Python 3.6.5 and version of Firefox is 60.0.1

I realize that It will work if it can access the Internet. In my situation, the computer cannot access the Internet, so that, it can be load js and css files from internet. although I set

app.css.config.serve_locally = True
app.scripts.config.serve_locally = True

So, how can I download these script and how to struct my project to link to these file instead of pending to internet? Thank you

Is there any way to use dash offline?

These settings will load everything from file instead from the internet - completely offline.

Sorry for bothering you, but I met some problem when I did that, it is so confuse and I’m trying to clear it. I’ve set

but it seem not to work. I open F12 and copy all script and style manually and put all of it on assets project like that

It sometimes work ok, but it continues to load all script from internet like that

As you can see, it takes a long time to wait respond from server. It even doesnot work sometimes.
So how to prevent loading script and style from internet?
thank you so much for answering stupid question of mine

Sorry, this is a mistake, I solved it.
I forget to put config keyword to

I fixed it after, so it works now. :frowning:

2 Likes