Plotly Dash Skills: Experience building dashboards and reports in Dash and knowledge of Plotly
Title: Senior Analyst
Category: Full Time
Location: Slovakia (Remote)
Experience: 3+ years experience
Application: Link to apply
- Drive automation and repeatable analytics – Ensure any analytics you produce are easily repeatable and automatable, e.g. via a scheduling tool.
- Work at scale – Build scalable data models which enable generalization of your solutions, e.g. to other geographies or product lines
- Be user obsessed – ensure any front-end tools you develop balance high performance with ease of use.
- Manage products – design , build and continuously improve dashboards and visualizations. ~Work with senior engineers to manage a backlog on your products.
- Build trust– partner with our database teams to design robust and automatable data quality checks which catch errors before they reach our stakeholders
- Stakeholder relationships – build strong relationships with our Go-To-Market and & sales stakeholders ensuring we deliver data driven actionable insights. Automate the basics and dig deeper to find the why .
- Prediction – Work with our AI/ML teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of quarterly and yearly buyer base forecasts for your region and assist stakeholder’s interpretation
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Presentation skills - you are comfortable presenting data and ideas to stakeholders and enjoy mentoring other team members
Many of our datasets are Terabytes in size, so Solid SQL and knowledge of relational databases, preferably in a multi-parallel setting (MPP) will be required to deliver reports and dashboards which scale to multiple regions (e.g. Teradata, SnowFlake) – 3+ yrs
General purpose programming language such as Python, including knowledge of plotting libraries such as plotly or matplotlib. 2+ yrs
Experience building dashboards / reports in Tableau, PowerBI, DASH, RShiny, QlikView or similar. 2+ yrs
Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in a numeric / economics related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of forecasting methodologies such as ARIMA, S-ARIMA, Holt-Winters, TAR, S-TAR, ARCH, G-ARCH, ANN is a big plus.
- Previous exposure to a small business marketing campaign environment
- Experience in a PostGreSQL database
- Experience with analytics in Big Data environments – HDFS. Hive
- Awareness of ML / AI solutions applied in a campaign setting
- Experience in one or more of R, C#, Java, Go and/or similar is a plus
- Experience with visualization libraries such as d3.js, plotly, matplotlib, ggplot2, etc.
Salary starting from: 1 800 EUR gross monthly