Plotly Dash Skills: Experience with Dashboard technologies such as Plotly Dash
Company: Sharp & Carter Recruitment firm
Title: Python Developer
Category: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Experience: Entry level
Application: Link to apply
About the Role
The role requires you to work as part of our clients teams that uses test driven development processes as well as established service management support and maintenance methodologies.
- Develop and implement efficient code and documentation.
- Support transition to operations including knowledge transfer, handover, and documentation of systems.
- Provide level 2 and 3 support.
- Enhance and promote ongoing continuous improvements to the development lifecycle.
- Provide guidance and mitigations on software release risks.
- Support testing and releases of new features across a variety of in-house systems.
- Convert user stories into technical requirements, assess options and approaches.
- Experience working within an application support team following an IT Service management process. ITIL preferred.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge and experience in developing and testing Python applications for Linux environments (RedHat preferred) in an operational setting.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of complex Python code at scale within performance and memory constraints.
- Expertise with problem diagnosis and maintenance of complex software applications.
- Experience with modern collaborative software development practices, including:
- Automated testing and deployment.
- Version control (Git preferred).
- Configuration management.
- Code reviews and Scheduling (i.e. Airflow).
- Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Dashboard technologies such as Plotly Dash.
- Scientific data formats and distribution platforms eg, NetCDF, HDF5, THREDDS.
- Scientific Python libraries eg, NumPy, SciPy, xarray and Pandas.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and Police Checks are mandatory. Please click the appropriate link to apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact Zara Nevett on 0428 399 996 or at firstname.lastname@example.org