Plotly Dash Skills: Experience creating enterprise-grade dashboards and using UX best-practices (Plotly-Dash, Tableau)
Company: Infosys Consulting
Title: Principal Data Scientist - Director
Category: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid)
Experience: 7 years of relevant experience
Application: Link to apply
About the Role
As a Principal Consultant, you will lead and manage delivery of engagements aimed at designing and executing business strategies for our clients, being responsible for quality, budget and staffing, working closely with senior client stakeholders. You will contribute to the firm’s development by guiding and mentoring teams and sharing knowledge. You will be recognized as an expert in your respective domain and contribute to advancing Infosys Consulting’s thought leadership in the industry.
- Lead the design and delivery of client advisory, solution delivery and organizational transformation engagements in standalone projects or as part of wider client programs.
- Advise clients on strategy and detailed use cases by leveraging insights from industry best practices.
- Lead and manage a team of consultants to develop concise and practical strategies, roadmap and/or re-engineering program recommendations with a clear implementation path.
- Direct teams of global consulting, IT professionals & subject matter experts in establishing comprehensive business and functional requirements, then translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives with associated metrics.
- Play a key liaison and coordinator between the business, product, technology, senior management, vendor teams and other members of the change programs
- Provide insights on new and emerging best practices in consumer products and retail, contribute to the development of service offerings
- Work with other practice members to support Infosys Consulting thought leadership activities and develop innovative assets, including differentiated points of view and methodologies
- Develop the intellectual capital of the practice by publication of domain-relevant white papers and points of view
- Contribute to practice growth and vitality through roles such as recruitment, training and retention
- Lead small, medium sized sales pursuits and business development activities ranging from creation of client proposals to formulating commercial constructs / contracts.
- Successful business development experience including exposure to each of the various aspects of a typical sales cycle, and experience building relationships at senior management and CXO levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- A demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into operational and technology requirements with the commercial acumen to create supporting business cases.
- Strong background of leading teams, comprising both client stakeholders, operations, business and technology specialists
- Proven ability to grow a client footprint through client relationships, LOB outreach, and becoming a trusted advisor to our clients
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80%, (weekly travel) depending on client requirements
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor work related visas currently.
- Live within a 2-hour drive time or be willing to relocate to one of the following Infosys Consulting hub offices – Boston, New York, Basking Ridge, NJ, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Seattle
- Experience managing 2+ full project lifecycles of model from problem statement to deployment
- Experience leading design-thinking workshops
- Experience with agile methodologies and project management tools (Jira, Trello, Pivotal)
- Experience with Automation or Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellences for a large Fortune 500 organizations
- 5+ years of experience in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning algorithms and their application in various industries, including a strong solid understanding of algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, Logistic Regression, SVM, association rules, clustering, regression, and neural networks.
- Experience in core Python tools including: Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch (or other machine learning tools)
- Familiarity with the latest RPA tooling (UIPath, Blue Prism, etc.) and Intelligent Automation methodologies
- Experience certifications in cloud platforms such as GCP ML, AWS, Azure ML
- Familiar with one of the following databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza, Teradata, MySQL
- Experience in one of the Big Data platforms (Hadoop, Splunk, Cloudera, BigInsights, MapR, HortonWorks)
- Experience in NLP (Natural Language Processing) and/or Computer Vision
- Experience creating enterprise-grade dashboards and using UX best-practices (Tableau, PowerBI, Plotly-Dash, etc.)
- Experience with deploying machine learning models into production using containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee