Plotly Dash Skills: Experience with Python charts (Plotly, Dash);
Title: Full Stack Developer
Category: Full Time
Location: Iași, Braşov, Romania
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Application: Link to apply
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.
Do you want to be a Full Stack Developer for Architecture & Networking (Iasi)
- Feature Development for our web based applications;
- Working with REST API’s (collecting data);
- Write clean and readable code;
- Perform code reviews;
- Infrastructure setup and optimization(containers creation and database setup);
- Proactive communication of e.g. delays, issues or clarifications;
- Join the regular Agile ceremonies.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated a technical university (e.g.: Informatics, Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics, Electrotechnics or Telecommunications);
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
Good knowledge of:
- Python web frameworks (Flask or Django);
- Working with REST API’s in python (collecting data);
- Python testing;
- Architecture/ Design;
- Databases (MongoDB);
- Containers (Docker);
- Configuration management and continuous integration tools(Git, GitHub, Jenkins);
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies;
- Very good English skills, that will enable an efficient communication with our international colleagues and clients;
- Willingness to learn and teach others;
- Curiosity and passion for understanding “how things work” and “how to create things that work”.
Would be a plus, if you have:
- Experience with projects running in Scrum methodology;
- Experience with Linux based operating systems;
- Experience with Pandas;
- Experience with Python charts (Plotly, Dash);
- Basic knowledge or any kind of experience with Project Management.