Plotly Dash Skills: knowledge of Plotly Dash, Kubernetes, and more
Title: Data Analyst/SWE
Category: Full Time
Location: Istanbul, Turkey (Remote)
Application: Link to apply
Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for the largest retailers in the world, like Sephora and Backcountry, serving billions of requests every year: you have most likely used our product without knowing it. Each year we are growing in revenue and scale by several multiples, helping customers in every eCommerce vertical around the world.
We love working together to help each other succeed, and are committed to maintaining an open, cooperative culture as we grow. We get to the right answer with empathy, ownership and passion for making an impact.
The Experiments team builds tools to evaluate product hypotheses. We help other teams to drive their ideas in the right direction to raise KPIs like revenue & conversions. We focus on quality over quantity of experiments.
Team members solve a range of tasks from developing the core experiments platform to creating solutions for metrics/dashboards/tools, and also continually improve the trustworthiness/necessary time/count of experiments. As a member of the Experiments team, you will integrate state-of-the-art solutions for AB tests, integrate other evaluation methods, and develop a scalable and flexible system for the company and customers.
Challenges you will tackle
- Build and support the platform for AB tests and analytics of experiment results
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical teams to develop and integrate solutions for the evaluation of their ideas and the impact of these ideas
- Improve business KPIs by providing a trustworthy solution for product changes
- We are looking for a person who has hands-on experience with building services for production, with a good understanding of the full pipeline of development.
- You have experience or a strong understanding of AB testing, and it would be great - experience in platform building for AB experiments.
- You have knowledge of solving analytical questions and presentation of results. (statistics is necessary)
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to translate intuition into data-driven hypotheses that result in engineering solutions that bring significant business value
- Stack: Python, SQL, PySpark, Docker, AWS (Athena, S3, Cloudformation), Plotly Dash, Kubernetes, Graphana, Git, Jenkins, Luigi
- Unlimited vacation time -we strongly encourage all of our employees take at least 3 weeks per year
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Company sponsored US health coverage (100% paid for employee)
- Fully remote team - choose where you live
- Work from home stipend! We want you to have the resources you need to set up your home office
- Apple laptops provided for new employees
- Training and development budget for every employee, refreshed each year
- Maternity & Paternity leave for qualified employees
- Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact