📣 Dash 0.38.0 released

dash 0.38.0
Changelog

dash-renderer 0.19.0
Changelog

dash-table 3.5.0
Changelog

5 Likes

Very excited about the callback context. This is happening to be a great year for Dash thanks to you developers!!

1 Like

@vivekvs1 totally agree, nice work guys!

Thanks!

Will be trying out the callback context very shortly, I have built up quite a few use cases where as far as I know it previously was not possible to know which prop was triggered, e.g. For DataTable how do I tell whether a Filtering event or Interval event fired? (I will try and post a code example solution to this with callback contexts in the next few days)

Is anyone else having trouble with the multi-outputs on this new release?

I keep getting this error:
“dash.exceptions.DuplicateCallbackOutput:
Multi output …term-sys-id.children…input-address.children…address-alert.children…address-alert.color… contains an Output object
that was already assigned.
Duplicates:
{‘address-alert.color’, ‘address-alert.children’}”

I don’t see anywhere in any of the change logs that say multi-output has been released to the production release??

Thanks for the callback context, this is a HUGE improvement.

I did want to point out that the link to the respective issue has an incorrect usage : dash.callback.triggered. This is explained in a related issue that is cc’d on that one, but it might not be clear to most people. For those who want to use the context, you have to use a different attribute:

dash.callback_context.triggered