Hi @purbabernando, you can take a look at this demo (the source code is on https://github.com/plotly/plotly.js-crossfilter.js). This topic has also been discussed in this other post.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Is it possible to link selections across Plotly plots? | 4 | 14751 | March 28, 2020 | |
| Linking of plots using python | 0 | 663 | January 4, 2017 | |
| Link plotly_legendclick between several charts | 1 | 738 | October 19, 2018 | |
| I have 2 different plots that have the same legend and I need to link the two legends so whatever happens in the first happens in the second when I click or double click on each legend | 1 | 516 | May 4, 2020 | |
| Linked Graphs from x-y scatter to x vs t and y vs t | 21 | 927 | December 29, 2023 |