change the behaviour for plotly autoscale numbers to M(million) on y-axis and hover box

I have a data frame df and df has two columns named calmonth, amt_sales. I use box function inplotly.express module to generate box plot for each month. Here is the code:

fig = px.box(
    df,
    y='amt_sales',
    x='calmonth',
)

while the plot looks like this, as you can see the data on yaxis and hover box are scaled to M(million).

I wish to scale to ten thousands as δΈ‡ in chinese for data in yaxis and hover box .

For hover box I tried to add a new column to df named amt_sales_converted, then added it to hover_data parameter.

For yaxis I used np.linspace to cut the min and max value of amt_sales into 10 bins and pass relative values to parameter tickvals & ticktext in fig.update_yaxes()

df['amt_sales_converted'] = df.amt_sales/Decimal('10000')
fig = px.box(
    df,
    y='amt_sales',
    x='calmonth',
    hover_data=['amt_sales_converted']
)

ymin = np.min(df.amt_sales.to_numpy().astype('float'))
ymax = np.max(df.amt_sales.to_numpy().astype('float'))

values = np.linspace(ymin, ymax, 10)
labels = [f"{round(v/10000, 2)}δΈ‡" for v in values]

fig.update_yaxes(tickvals=values, ticktext=labels)

The result told me that it displayed scaled to ten thousands data only when i hovered on fliers and didn’t work when i hovered on the box itself. The yaxis’s data is not a integer due to the cut in np.linspace.

I wonder if plotly has some configuration or functions to achieve this requirement?