✊🏿 Black Lives Matter. Please consider donating to Black Girls Code today.
⚡️ Concerned about the grid? Kyle Baranko teaches how to predicting peak loads using XGBoost. Register for the August webinar!

Adding multiple traces at same figure at same column and row will plot different traces in same color

I am running the following code in a for loop of range 0 to 3, in each iteration the data set tag_datachanges
Now the problem I am facing is the plots are not separated by color, I am getting two plots with a same color each time as shown in the figure below.
What changes should I make to plot each with different colors?

median_val=float('%.3f'%(median_val))
        mean_val=float('%.3f'%(mean_val))
        fig.add_trace(go.Scatter( x=tag_data.tag_datetime,y=tag_data.tag_value,name='TAG_{0}'.format(tag),
            mode='lines+markers'),row=1,col=col_location)
        fig.add_trace(go.Scatter( x=[tag_data.tag_datetime.min(),tag_data.tag_datetime.max()],y=[median_val,median_val],
            mode='lines',line=dict(dash='dash',color='red',width=1.5), showlegend=False),row=1,col=col_location)
        fig.add_trace(go.Scatter( x=[tag_data.tag_datetime.min(),tag_data.tag_datetime.max()],y=[mean_val,mean_val],
            mode='lines',line=dict(dash='dash',color='gray',width=1.5), showlegend=False),row=1,col=col_location)

if median_val >= mean_val:
            fig.add_trace(go.Scatter( x=[tag_data.tag_datetime.min(),tag_data.tag_datetime.max()],y=[median_val,median_val],
                mode='text', showlegend=False,text='Median: {0}'.format(median_val), textposition='top left'),row=1,col=col_location)
            fig.add_trace(go.Scatter( x=[tag_data.tag_datetime.min(),tag_data.tag_datetime.max()],y=[mean_val,mean_val],
                mode='text', showlegend=False,text='Mean: {0}'.format(mean_val), textposition='bottom right'),row=1,col=col_location)
        else:
                mode='text', showlegend=False,text='Median: {0}'.format(median_val), textposition='bottom left'),row=1,col=col_location)
                mode='text', showlegend=False,text='Mean: {0}'.format(mean_val), textposition='top right'),row=1,col=col_location)
        col_location=col_location+1`