ReferenceError in multipage application

I actually figured out the issue with the id and it was unrelated…all fixed on my previous TypeError. I’m still getting the nonexistent object error which brought me to this fix based on your post in: Is suppress_callback_exceptions no longer supported in Dash v1.11.0

This error shows up in my browser window, but I noticed that it only applies in debug mode, as this error silently fails and everything works as intended when in production. I guess it is just a minor inconvenience for the benefits of pattern matching callbacks.

Regarding my use case, I have a multi-page design when the dcc.Location pathname creates a dynamic layout. I’m guessing this is the main issue since I only get this “nonexistent object” error when the dcc.Location callback is triggered.

Full error text:

A nonexistent object was used in an Outputof a Dash callback. The id of this object is {"module":"ki","submodule":{"wild":"MATCH"}} with MATCH values ["hours_and_salaries"] and the property ischildren. The wildcard ids currently available are logged above.

oh, and I get three versions of this error, but I have four divs that should match the dash callback pattern. Not sure what is going on there, but thought it was peculiar enough to mention.