Black Lives Matter. Please consider donating to Black Girls Code today.

Pie charts in Elementor display two random vertical lines in the middle of the screen

Hi there, I’m new to plotly, I have a Wordpress hosted website that uses the Elementor page builder, Elementor lets you add HTML code to pages, I created one of the example Pie Charts available but when I try to embed the HTML code that plotly generates the Pie Chart displays two random lines in the middle of the screen like this: https://imgur.com/a/1bAvN01.

I tried to embed the pie chart using the iframe code in a short code instead and the chart is displayed correctly (without the two random lines) on a computer but it’s not responsive on mobile, I’m stuck here: the HTML embed code is responsive on mobile but dispays the two random lines and the iframe method displays the pie chart correctly on a computer but is not responsive on mobile.

BTW this happens every time I try to make a pie chart, I created more pie charts and they all display the two random lines, I tried with a different type of chart and it works fine.

Anyone know what’s happening?