Black Lives Matter. Please consider donating to Black Girls Code today.
Dash HoloViews is now available! Check out the docs.

App not refreshing

Hello, guys! I’m starting to use Dash as we’re thinking about developing a lot of spatial statistics Dashboards, but recently my apps stopped refreshing in the browser. Whener I type ‘Run’ in the spyder IDE, the app that appear doesn’t update. The only way to make this happen is by changing the port.

Do you have any idea what might be happening? There’s a way to add some line code that guarantees that the app will be refreshed in the browser?

Best,
Renan

Hey @renanxcortes

Perhaps try some of these debugging tips [Solved] Dash layout not working as expected + General Debugging Tips to narrow down the issue. Also, if you’re serving scripts and stylesheets locally then your browser may be caching the assets.

Actually, it worked when I was restarted my notebook. This problem is still happening to me, even when I put ‘debug = True’ inside the run_server. Sometimes the app simple doesn’t refreshing. I’m using Google Chrome on Windows. Do you know what might be happening?

Best,
Renan

Have you tried a hard refresh? (CTRL-F5 instead of just F5) This clears the browser’s cache for that page and reloads the page. I’ve had issues like this before and that’s always fixed it.